Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD) impacts the way you think and feel about yourself, your world, and the people in it. You have a skewed self-image and do not see the world the way others do. Your life is lived in extremes…
The 9 symptoms of BPD
- Fear of abandonment.
- Unstable relationships.
- Unclear or unstable self-image.
- Impulsive, self-destructive behaviors.
- Extreme emotional swings.
- Chronic feelings of emptiness.
- Explosive anger.
- Feeling suspicious or out of touch with reality.
Does this sound familiar? Do you think you may have BPD?
Take this TEST to find out.
DISCLAIMER: The only person who can definitively diagnose BPD is a licensed psychiatrist.