Stress can manifest mentally and emotionally. It can change the way you see your life and the world and make you feel helpless and hopeless. Stress can make a small problem seem like a bigger one and than it actually is and it can cause you to feel closed-off and withdrawn.
Stress can also manifest physically as sore joints, heart palpitations, exhaustion and more.
For those of us suffering from Mental Health issues, the impact of stress can be debilitating. It is our worst enemy.
So how do you deal with something that is inevitable?The answer:
You do what you can to be proactive.
Living an organized life will help diminish a LOT of stress. De-clutter. Fill your calendar up with reminders. Clean the fridge! What’s that saying??
The state of your home reflects the state of your mind.
Top 10 Books For Organizing Your Life
These books are guaranteed to give you the kick-start you need to get organized and beat stress!
- The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing
- One Year to an Organized Life: From Your Closets to Your Finances, the Week-by-Week Guide to Getting Completely Organized for Good
- The Joy of Less, A Minimalist Living Guide: How to Declutter, Organize, and Simplify Your Life
- Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity
- It’s All Too Much: An Easy Plan for Living a Richer Life with Less Stuff
- The Clutter Book: When You Can’t Let Go
- When Organizing Isn’t Enough: SHED Your Stuff, Change Your Life
- Organizing for Your Brain Type: Finding Your Own Solution to Managing Time, Paper, and Stuff
- It’s Hard to Make a Difference When You Can’t Find Your Keys: The Seven-Step Path to Becoming Truly Organized
- Real Life Organizing: Clean and Clutter-Free in 15 Minutes a Day